





So, it is Sunday and it is snowing! (Big Shock, right?) It rained all day today and now it has turned to snow. I don't know what is worse.......getting all that rain that turned the roads and driveways to slush and now ice, or getting 10 more inches of snow...either way, this weather really sucks! Yesterday was Kaylee's 1st Birthday party. Addyson got to see her Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Kenny (Henny is what she calls him). She was pretty excited to go to the birthday party and talked about it all day which lead to a short nap and then a sleepy girl when we got home. Kaylee got a lot of presents and Aunt Diana and Uncle Bob got her an Elmo ice cream cake which was really good. It was great to see our family, but because of the bad weather today, the visit was cut short. Grandma and Grandpa had to get back to IL early this morning to beat all the freezing rain and snow they would have hit along the way if they would have waited and we all know they HAD to be back to watch the Daytona 500. hehe!
Right now, Addyson insists that she is a big girl and is trying underwear but I am sure it will result in an accident soon and back to diapers she will go....we will keep you all updated. I have until Labor Day to get her trained. :O) And as for Morgan and the bottle???? She still won't take it. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to get her to take it, I am all ears! We have tried different bottles, warming the nipple, bouncing her as we give it to her, different positions while feeding her, and I have even left the house while she is being fed and nothing has worked! This is one battle that I will win. I don't know how I feel about having her attached to my hip for another 9 months so to speak. I have faith that it will all work out. It all seems to eventually anyway.




No comments:
Post a Comment