Summer Time!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Another Day....More SNOW
As I write this, it is snowing yet AGAIN! It has been snowing since early this morning. I have been up since 6AM and it was snowing at that time so who knows when it started. And of course I had to go out in it twice today but it ended up being worth the drive because I was able to get Addyson into the preschool I was hoping to enroll her in. She was number 38 out of 40 students so it was a close call but she got in! Now the big job of getting her potty trained before September is in the back of my mind. She is still resistant to it but everyone tells me to just let her decide when and it will make it easier on everyone. So, hopefully, it will be soon considering she is 3 in about 8 weeks. Hard to imagine, I know! Yesterday, our playgroup went to McDonald's and the kids played on the playground which was good for Addyson because she had not seen a lot of the kids since before Morgan was born. I didn't realize how much she missed her friends. She talked about Maggie and Lucie for the rest of the day. We will start getting out more often now that Morgan is 11 weeks old. Tomorrow is the Valentine's day party so I hope to get some good pictures that I can post. Until then, stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment