Monday, July 21, 2008

This Past Week

This is Morgan making her new "funny face". She scrunches up her nose and starts snorting. It is actually quite humorous since she tends to do it when people smile at her.

Here she is playing peekaboo with her dress. I don't know if daddy is going to like her doing that. :O)


So not a lot of exciting stuff has happened this past week....Addyson went to preschool two days and we basically stuck to our schedule of going to the YMCA and running errands on the other days. Tim and I got a horrible case of the stomach flu on Friday that kept us from doing anything on Saturday but by Sunday, we were back to normal (well, as normal as you can be after not eating for two days....) and back to doing things like Tim taking Addyson to swim in the neighbors' pool and me going to a neighbor's house for a wine party....although I really didn't drink much. :O) Maybe this next week will bring better times and a much more exciting blog entry.

1 comment:

The Briggers said...

I LOVE the new face...it is just too cute.