Our Fourth of July Weekend was a very relaxing one. Every day was beautiful and sunny and we were able to just hang around the house and enjoy it. By living near a lake, we saw fireworks from our house Thursday, Friday and Saturday night with the best ones being Okauchee Lake's fireworks since they were bascially in our front yard. Addyson and I sat on the front porch and watched them. I tried to take pictures of them but alas, I am not a professional photographer so they were not all that great of shots, but we really enjoyed the display and could hear all the boaters cheering once they were over. On Sunday, we had dinner over at Aunt Diana and Uncle Bob's and the girls swam in Kaylee's pool. Morgan didn't like it as much as we thought she would but I am guessing the water was too cold for her. We are taking the girls to a waterpark in a few days so we will see how she does there.
Summer Time!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment