Thank goodness the warm weather has finally arrived. Addyson was going a little stir crazy being stuck in the house after the nice weekend we had at the beginning of April. This past week has been great and we have been able to go to the park with the playgroup. This past Wednesday we met a few people at a park in Delafield and today we actually got to go to Fowler Park which is where we spent most of last summer. Addyson
loves to swing and gets a little possessive over the swings so we need to work on sharing again with her. Tim worked on the yard most of this past weekend and Addyson played outside mostly with the neighbors, Trenton and Triston. Oh, and she also helped Tara plant some flowers, although I am not sure how much help she really was. She was filthy at the end of the day so I guess she is at the age where she will need a bath every night after playing outside. Aunt Diana, Uncle Bob, and Kaylee came over for dinner on Saturday night and Addyson took Kaylee for a ride in the Jeep. All we could think about was how in 13 years, they will be doing the same thing except it will be a real car! Oh boy! I don't really want to even think of that yet!
loves to swing and gets a little possessive over the swings so we need to work on sharing again with her. Tim worked on the yard most of this past weekend and Addyson played outside mostly with the neighbors, Trenton and Triston. Oh, and she also helped Tara plant some flowers, although I am not sure how much help she really was. She was filthy at the end of the day so I guess she is at the age where she will need a bath every night after playing outside. Aunt Diana, Uncle Bob, and Kaylee came over for dinner on Saturday night and Addyson took Kaylee for a ride in the Jeep. All we could think about was how in 13 years, they will be doing the same thing except it will be a real car! Oh boy! I don't really want to even think of that yet! Morgan is now 21 weeks old. Hard to believe! She is growing up so fast already and before you know it,
it will be her first birthday. She went to the doctor again this past week to get her ear checked and she is now 13 pounds and 25 1/4 inches long. She still refuses to roll over after she did it at 15 weeks, but she somehow gets herself around when you lay her on the floor. You just look away for a second and she has moved into a completely different position. I try to hide and watch her to see if she will do it when she thinks I am not looking, but nope! She must be on to me or something. She still smiles a lot and is always blowing raspberries and laughing at her sister. She is a pretty happy baby most of the time. We are working on her scheduled morning nap: some days she takes it no problem, others not so well. On the days that she goes to Kids Corner, they say she sleeps the entire time which works for me since I can work out without them coming to get me. Addyson had her 3 year checkup last week and is finally growing into her age bracket. She still is pretty skinny at a whopping 28 pounds (25th %) but she is 37 inches tall which is in the 40th percentile. She'll catch up with her peers one of these days. (Maybe!)
it will be her first birthday. She went to the doctor again this past week to get her ear checked and she is now 13 pounds and 25 1/4 inches long. She still refuses to roll over after she did it at 15 weeks, but she somehow gets herself around when you lay her on the floor. You just look away for a second and she has moved into a completely different position. I try to hide and watch her to see if she will do it when she thinks I am not looking, but nope! She must be on to me or something. She still smiles a lot and is always blowing raspberries and laughing at her sister. She is a pretty happy baby most of the time. We are working on her scheduled morning nap: some days she takes it no problem, others not so well. On the days that she goes to Kids Corner, they say she sleeps the entire time which works for me since I can work out without them coming to get me. Addyson had her 3 year checkup last week and is finally growing into her age bracket. She still is pretty skinny at a whopping 28 pounds (25th %) but she is 37 inches tall which is in the 40th percentile. She'll catch up with her peers one of these days. (Maybe!)
So this picture was taken today at Fowler Park and is of Addyson with her friends, Maggie and Lucie....or as she now says, "Her Posse." It is so fun to watch them play together instead of parallel playing. They kept climbing up there and then sliding down together, and then they would laugh and do it again. Every time, they would wait for each other and none of the three would slide down without the others. I love watching Addyson make new friends on her own and with her, once she knows your name, she talks about you all the time. She was talking to other kids today at the park and I even noticed her talking to some of the moms that aren't a part of our playgroup. She is getting pretty brave which I am not sure if that is good or not. She has made new friends at Kids Club (at the YMCA) and she tells me every time if they were there or not. The memory on a child is amazing....I am lucky if I remember a new moms name after meeting them two or more times! (My excuse is momnesia which was reported on the Today show about a month ago. haha!) This week she starts a few new classes including swim lessons (by herself), ballet and tap class, and yoga with me (that should be interesting.) We'll let you know how they all go. Enjoy this weather...with our luck, it will probably be back in the 50s by May. :O) 



No comments:
Post a Comment