Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Antholine is here!





I have been meaning to get this up but could not find any free time this past week. Ashlyn Kate Antholine made her debut on Tuesday, May 27th at 12:23 PM.....coming in at 6 lbs, 11.6 ounces and 19 inches long. She is beautiful with lots of black hair and 10 perfect fingers and toes. Aunt Diana is doing great and already been taking walks with her and big sister Kaylee Bear (as Addyson calls her.) Addyson was thrilled when I told her Aunt Diana was in the hospital having a baby and kept asking me all day long "Mommy, when we can go see Aunt Deeana and Ashwyn Kate?" hehe! She was so excited to get to hold Ashlyn and was also happy because Uncle Bob got her some Sierra Mist at the soda bar across the hall from Diana's room. Somehow, Diana ended up giving birth in the same exact room as I was in with Morgan so Addyson knew exactly where they kept drinks and snacks! Kids' memories are amazing. Ashlyn is a lot smaller than Kaylee was at birth (by 2 pounds, 3 ounces, I believe) which made Diana happy since she gets to tote around a smaller baby. We are so excited that Morgan has a cousin so close in age to her.


While Kaylee's mom and dad were at the hospital, Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Kenny got to babysit and brought her over to play with Addyson on Wednesday. We took the girls to McDonald's for lunch since Addyson loves the playground and then after their naps they got to ride around in Addyson's jeep again. We spent a lot of time with Kaylee this week which makes Addyson so happy.


Yesterday our good friends that live in Illinois came up to see us and go to the Brewers game. Steve, Laura, Jack and Baby Will came during the afternoon and Addyson played with Jack while Laura and myself caught up....Laura is a sorority sister of mine and Tim and Steve have known each other since childhood. I will admit that when I told Addyson we were going to a Brewers game she said, "ewwwww, I don't like the Brewers, I'm a Cubs fan." But once we were there and let her play in the Kids Zone she was pretty happy with the place and didn't want to leave. She even picked out a racing sausage souvenir and says that when we go back, she wants the number 3 guy. As much as we love Wrigley Field, Tim and I both admit how nice Miller Park is and the food is awesome. It is definitely a great park to take the kids to. I am sure we will be back a few times this summer.

No comments: