Summer Time!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Finally, I have time to continue....
This blog was set up in June in order to keep all of you in the loop as to how we are getting along with a second baby on the way. Well, since it is already January, the baby has already come and she is a cutie! Her name is Morgan Grace Davis, she was 6 lbs, 7 oz. and 19 inches. She was born at 6:12 pm on 11/26 after I was induced by Dr Meyer at 2:00 pm. It only took four hours of labor and two pushes and she entered our lives! It was much easier than Addyson's delivery but they say the second usually is....and of course, after that easy delivery, Tim was already asking if I was ready for number three! (NOT HARDLY!) :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment