
Addyson was so excited about her new little sister and this is the first picture we were able to get of her holding Morgan. This was taken at Waukesha Memorial....once we got Morgan home, Addyson wanted to hold her but would not let us take her picture while holding Morgan. Needless to say we had to do Christmas cards with two separate pictures. Oh well, maybe next year, right? It has been an interesting two months with Morgan here. Addyson is always trying to touch her little sis or hold her and hug her, and sometimes she gets a little rough but I guess a 2 1/2 year old just doesn't get how helpless babies are. We keep making jokes that Morgan is going to remember this and get her back one of these days especially if she ends up being taller than Addyson. We shall see! I will try to get more posts up more frequently now that I understand what I am doing. Haha! And now that Morgan turned 8 weeks, she is sleeping really well so it gives me more time in the evening to add pictures and posts, so bear with me as I continue to figure this all out and try to keep you all updated on our new family of four!




No comments:
Post a Comment